Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am thinking I like being excited about something

I am thinking I am going to go to bed now.

Our schedule is really out of wack lately. I am thinking that I have not been doing a good job as a mom, keeping my kids on tack on a normal schedule. I am thinking I really need to improve in this department.

I am thinking that I am really going to like this little piece of software that I have just created. I am thinking it is really getting me going in the writing department.

I am excited about that. I am thinking I like being excited about something.

I t really gets me motivated to do more. It gets me going in a positive direction.
I am thinking that I am thinking is a great sentence starter because I can’t seem to get the words typed as fast as I am thinking on this one. Wow that is really cool.

I am thinking I am even doing this speed writing with the noisy kids in the background how cool is that. I am thinking that if they don’t quiet down I am going to have to stop my rhythm and yell at them. That is not so cool.

I am thinking just typing this and they have quieted down. Maybe there is some magic to all this. They are happy and I am doing what I enjoy. I guess it doesn't get to much better than that does it.

I am thinking this prompt is also great because here I am at the bottom or maybe close to the middle of this prompt and this is the first sentence I am thinking about my missing ice cream truck.

I am thinking this is a good way to start my writing practice. What do you think?
I am thinking ha ha now I am trying to be funny. I know I can be funny, I like being funny. Most of the time I can be funny to others without even trying to be funny.

I have been told in the past that is part of my charm. I am thinking what happened to that charming part of me. Where has she gone?

I am thinking I want her back.

I am thinking it is time for me to find her.

I am thinking that is a good thing for me to work on.

I am thinking that I need to get those noisy kids to bed.

I am thinking that this is one of the best blogs I have created so far.

I love Natalie Goldberg’s books I am thinking if you want to be a writer you have to go and buy some of her books. I am thinking that is the best advice I can give tow wannabee writers.

I am thinking that I have been thinking too much in this post. I am thinking that I really do want to write my ice cream lady adventures book.

I am thinking that is the way to go for me right now.
I am thinking that I have said I am thinking in this post way too much.

I am thinking that I will probably enjoy rereading this post at the end of the 10 minutes.

I am thinking that this 10 minutes seems to be really long.

I am thinking I wish I knew ho w many words per minute I am typing.

I am thinking it will be easy to figure that out once I am finished with this timed writing post. LOL

I wonder if LOL is considered a word, ha ha. I wonder if that is a word too.

I am thinking these last two comments remind me of being in typing class in high school.

I am thinking that I really like to write and it is amazing what comes out when you force yourself to write non stop for a set amount of minutes. Done.
-----
66 words a minute, not to bad.

0 comments:

The text on this blog is generated by a piece of "Writing Practice" software I created!

You can get a copy of the software I used to write this entry, for free, just by posting a comment on this blog, or any of my other blogs here at blogspot.com

Just add, software please, to the end of your comment.

Laurie