Sunday, January 8, 2012

I don't know what is going to happen in the next day, week or month.

I don't know what is going to happen in the next day, week or month.

I don't know how I am going to make it through each month financially without my truck.

I don't know why all this happened.

I don't know if my book will be a success or not.

I don't know if I am going to ever see my beloved truck.

I don't know if I can keep the story alive.

I don't know a lot of things right now. I don't know who is going to be elected president.

I don't know where the money for gas for my van is coming from. I don't kow when I can drive it again because the gas can is on empty.

I don't know if anyone is going to make donations to help me replace my truck. I don't know how I will replace it if we don't get some donations.

I don't know how donations will affect my SSI. I don't know what to do about it.

I don't know a lot of things right now.

I do know that I don't want to spend a full 10 minutes writing what I don't know so I am going to stop now.
------------------
Only 4 minutes 50 words per minute

0 comments:

The text on this blog is generated by a piece of "Writing Practice" software I created!

You can get a copy of the software I used to write this entry, for free, just by posting a comment on this blog, or any of my other blogs here at blogspot.com

Just add, software please, to the end of your comment.

Laurie