Sunday, January 8, 2012

I know that I can only deal with how I feel at the current moment.

I know this morning is a new day. I know I need to keep my chin up and try to look at the bright side of things.

I know that my ice cream truck is not my whole life. I do exist without it.

I know that I am a strong woman and I can deal with this just like I have dealt with lots of other tough times in the past. I know that it will get easier as time goes on I know that I can replace it even though I don't know how I will be able to do that at this time.

I know that there are other things I can do that will bring me joy. I know that I will discover them eventually.

I know that things happen for a reason and I just haven't figured out yet what the reason is for this one.

I know that I need to write my book. I know that I am off to a good start with my outline.

I know I have many talents.

I know that lots of people are praying that I find my truck.

I know that God did not want this to happen to me and he probably has something even better planned for me in the future. I know that I will survive.

I know that the jerks that took it will eventually get what is coming to them in one way or another even if it is like someone said on the face book comments just with a lot of bad karma. Knowing that makes me feel a little bit better.

I know I want to think about other things besides my stolen ice cream truck. I also know that the kids at the schools will miss me this spring if I do not get my truck back. Oh well. I guess we will deal with that when the time comes.

I know that I can do whatever I feel works best for me and right now that is writing. I really need to write right now. It is like a therapy for me to get the feelings I don't want out of my mind and onto paper.

I need to dig into the subconscious thoughts that are holding me hostage. I need to take them and filter them out so I can move on with my life.

I need to have a place to vent them. I don't have a lot of close personal friends. My ice cream customers were my friends. I will miss them. There is another reason that the theft hurts so much, I need to build myself a better group of support.

I know that I will be able to get past this; it just is still so fresh in my mind. I know that I am tough I will not let those jerks ruin me.

I know that I am a good mom even though I have doubt at times. I know that my kids love me, they actually adore me. Most of their friends like me too.

I know that someday I will understand all this. I know that I don't have control over everything that happens.

I know that I can only deal with how I feel at the current moment.

I know that right now I am happy to be writing on my computer.

I know I need to focus on what I am grateful for today.

I know that it is good that we have a warm home and another vehicle to get around with.

I know that my ice cream truck is out there somewhere and it can still turn up someday.

--------------
61 words per minute

0 comments:

The text on this blog is generated by a piece of "Writing Practice" software I created!

You can get a copy of the software I used to write this entry, for free, just by posting a comment on this blog, or any of my other blogs here at blogspot.com

Just add, software please, to the end of your comment.

Laurie